I worked out today. I know you're all laughing...go ahead, it's ok. K, well, by "worked out" I mean that I walked fast on the treadmill and rode the exercise bike & pushed the hand thingies w/o pedaling. For about a half hour. So, yeah....and now I'm wide awake way past my bedtime!
Life has been pretty good. The school year is going much better than I had ever anticipated. I was observed not once, but TWICE in one block today. Seriously, what'd they think I was gonna do? Teach for the first part, then show movies the second half? Oh well, both went well, I think. Oh, ps....Jason thinks it's creepy that I get "observed" so I started calling them professional evaluations....which takes a whole lot longer to say and type! haha
So, I want it to be daylight savings so that i can get an extra hour of sleep....I'd like for at least 25 choir kids to go on the music trip this year....I'd like to read my Bible more....I'd like to go shoe shopping (Laura's fault)...I'd like lunches to pack themselves...I'd like Jason to find a job...I'd like to be more outgoing...I'd like to go see Elizabeth just for the heck of it...
...but for now, I'll just head to bed and try to get up on time tomorrow without pushing the snooze button more than a few times...... good night and i love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i loved your new post. i hope you achieve some of your goals this uear!
Post a Comment