Jason & I found an apartment!! I'm just so stinkin' excited! We'll be living in Ephrata, right across from the middle school soccer fields (a big plus in Jason's book...lol). The complex is still being built, so when we looked at "our" apartment, it was just the studs -- no drywall or anything. Don't tell the people in charge, but after we put down the security deposit, Jason and I took Meagan to see our place. The worker guy was putting up insulation, but he let us in to look around. Well, since it was just the studs, I wanted to do something special, since this would be our first apartment together. I wrote our initials on one of the studs in the kitchen!! So, we'll forever be a part of the apartment! :) I know, sappy..... And, since I'm such a rule follower, as soon as we walked out, I started freaking out about how we were going to get in trouble for doing it! Hopefully, no one will figure out that J+S O means us!!
Looks like moving day is Labor Day weekend for me :) Come visit! Ephrata is a really cute town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey that little bride the top of you blog is getting awfully close to the little groom :-)
Aw! I love that you put your initials in the studs! So, that means you're moved-in now, right? I'd love to visit you!
Post a Comment