I've been thinking lately that I want to start "blogging" more often. I put it in quotes because I am well award of the fact that my previous posts were few and far between, even on good days, and that it may or may not have been considered blogging in the first place. Anyway, I'd like to try.
So, here goes....
I've also been thinking and have been reminded lately of the necessity of being thankful. One evening, Jason and I went through the alphabet, each naming things we were thankful for, for each letter. I'm pretty sure we felt better by the time we got to Z, although, I'm also pretty sure that it so relaxed us, that we were asleep very shortly after Z...
I won't go through the alphabet today. Wouldn't want to bore you. :)
I'm thankful for....
My husband! He's hardworking, kind, patient with his crazy wife, and can make me smile like no one else can. :)
Babies! And the two that will be entering my life soon (calm down - the babies in question are not mine!) I'm very much looking forward to being an aunt (the ONLY one, by the way, in this new baby's life...until Brad gets married. But hey, I've got a few years, perhaps, of claiming "favorite aunt" status. :) For info on Baby #2, check out sarahkoller.com for details :) Excitement doesn't even begin to cover it as I think about this November arrival!!
Soap.com: I love the fact that I did my Target shopping at home, in my PJ's, didn't get distracted by everything else in the store, and that a pretty, colorful box of shampoo, body wash, and laundry detergent (among other things) is waiting for me on my doorstep this very moment.
There are only 35 more days of school left. There are only 35 days of school left. You have no idea how happy that makes me.
Spring-y weather!!! I can't wait to walk outside this building today and take a deep breath and just smile, enjoying the warm, beautiful day! Come on spring...you can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
love the new background. glad to see you blogging....and giving thanks.
Woo-hoo! It excites me that you're excited! (Does that make sense?!) I'm also really exciting about seeing you this Saturday!
Post a Comment