Things you may or may not already know...
I'm a very inconsistent blogger -- shocker... I had a beautiful New Year's post written in my head about trusting God and new things and announcing the pregnancy, and, well, blogging kind of fell to the wayside in favor of laying on the couch trying not to die.
I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant....with a GIRL!
That's pretty much it. ;)
Things that I've learned along the way...in no particular order:
Eating for two is not as fun as it sounds. Most days it is, but the weight of being responsible for another life is a lot of pressure sometimes! I'm doing the best I can with this one.
I am so in love with our baby girl!! I don't even know how it happened, but I am! And I love being her mom already!! Want to see pictures? Cuz, I'll show 'em to you!! She's already beautiful!
I am falling more and more in love with Jason as each day goes by. Our relationship has changed -- not in the bad ways I was afraid of when I first found out I was pregnant. But in beautiful ways. We're more giving and generous with each other. He has taken such good care of me, I am overwhelmed. And he already calls the baby and I "his girls." I love that.
It should be part of prenatal care/insurance plans to have a maid service come clean for the pregnant people in the world! Just sayin'.
We don't know what's going to happen next -- where we'll live; if/when/where I'll work; how we'll make everything "work" in our lives -- BUT we're taking it one thing at a time and trusting that God has a good plan. That's been our theme all along, anyway. :)
Soooo....what have you been up to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Manheim is a nice town and not too far from Hershey...
Thanks for the reminder, Jesse!! We had been looking in Palmyra, but have broadened our scope to possibly include Manheim/Mount Joy. Any parts of town we should avoid?
I agree that pregnant women should get free cleaning services! (And probably new moms for up to 6 weeks or so.)
Ah! I'm so excited for you! (And I so enjoyed reading this post.)
I am not very familiar with Mt. Joy. I have been told that the town has no industry which means their taxes are higher and their school district has less money. Something to perhaps consider and ask a realtor about. Manheim - we like our neighborhood. Chris says avoid Ferdinand St. Manheim has more of a blue colar feel. Lititz is a super nice town, but a bit pricey! Much more money there than in Manheim. Hope that helps. :)
Post a Comment