I've always loved taking pictures. I still remember playing with the little box camera my Pop-Pop got me at a yardsale. I thought I was pretty cool with that camera!
I love taking pictures, however, I am horrible at printing them out. It always seemed like such a big deal to head out to Target, weed through allll the pictures on my camera card, and select my favorites. Needless to say, my camera card has about 900 pictures on it, since they never got printed out and I never want to delete them -- those are my memories we're talking about!!
Enter Shutterfly! I love how easy it is to print my pictures; I love getting my package in the mail; and the coupon codes they offer are amazing! Hence, the reason for this post. Check out my latest project (hopefully, I'll get $10 off my next order) and head on over to Shutterfly and start creating your own projects. You're gonna love it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment