This girl:
Steals my heart every day with that smile! Look at her, all grown up and such, with a barrette in her {thin, wispy, baby-fine} hair.
At 7 months, Madison:
Can sit up by herself
Loves eating sweet potatoes, applesauce, squash, avocado, peas, and banana
Is starting to hold her arms up to/reach for Mommy and/or Daddy
Enjoys playing with the tags that are on her toys more so than the actual toy, silly girl
Absolutely loves to be outside. She smiles as soon as I open the door! Does not take after Mama here, but for that, I'm glad. We'll be spending lots of time outdoors this spring and summer!
Plays peek-a-boo. Her favorite way to play is for Mommy to cover Madison's face, then wait for Maddi to take the blanket off. It cracks her up each time. Sometimes she waits really long before coming out of hiding!
Waves!!! Sometimes with both hands, which is doubly cute!
Gets up on all fours and rocks...I'm quite sure I'll be able to list "crawling" in her list of accomplishments next month.
Brings joy and sunshine to everyone she meets.
Mommy loves you, Madison Grace! I hope you always approach life with the same joy-filled attitude you have now. :)
Our nature girl
Helping Daddy play XBox
7 months old
Hi, everybody!


1 comment:
Oh, my heart! I look forward to the next time I get to snuggle your beautiful, sweet girl.
Post a Comment