Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally!

Ok, so when mom got a blog, I knew that my time had come....I had to get one, too. Nothing like peer pressure or anything ;) However, just to warn you all, I'm not good at journaling. Seriously. I can show you a journal that I started in second grade - it's barely a quarter used. But I'll do my best. This is a fun way for the Heffner girls to keep in touch. I like it!

So, a brief update on my life since you all went galavanting across the world:
~school got off to a really good start - much better than last year, plus, there are boys (notice - plural!) in middle school choir.
~i kissed a boy ;) it's fun...lol. but you're not allowed to talk to boys!!! (k, cept you mom, cuz you're married to one)
~i have a billion and one piano students. my life is crazy!! but most of them practice and are cute, so it's ok.
~this past weekend, i got my butt kicked by the worst cold in the history of sicknesses!!! i spent pretty much all of saturday in bed....somehow taught sunday school, played the hymn, and stayed awake for the sermon before going home and back to bed...and today, i made it through the inservice until lunchtime before i took the rest of the day as a sick day and...went home to bed! wow, what a lazy life i lead when you're all away.

just so you know, i miss you all a lot!! but i know that you're where you're supposed to be, so that makes me happy (most of the time).
love,
sonya

1 comment:

sharon said...

I love it! I can now follow all three children with a click of the mouse. Yhanks for blogging - I hope you find it enjoyable and not an added stress. Every beam of sunlight today is God smiling on you. I asked Him to do that just for you.