Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Letter from Madison

Hi Everybody,

Here's what I've been up to this week:

On Sunday, Daddy & Mommy and I went to church.  We really like it there, plus I get to see my Aunt Clare, Cousin James, and Uncle Will sometimes!  I liked the songs, but during the sermon, Mommy and I took a walk in the hallway where we met a nice lady who works in the nursery.  I might hang out there next week while Mommy and Daddy are in church.

Monday was Daddy's day off, so we got to spend lots of time together!  I like when he's home to play with me and hold me and help with my bath.  Tubby time is lots more fun when Daddy is around!  Before I went to bed, I got to Skype with my Gammy & Poppy AND Grandma & Grandpa!  Wow, I am one lucky girl to be able to see all of my grandparents right before bedtime. :)

On Tuesday, Mommy had an appointment, so I spent a lot of time in my carseat.  But, it was ok, because I had my bug toys to play with and look at; they're just the best!  My favorite bug is the yellow one - his name is Gus, and we're best pals.  I got to see Grandma for a little bit at lunchtime...she tried to give me a french fry, but Mommy wouldn't let her.  One day, Mommy....one day soon!

And today?  Well, today I got to play with Cousin James and Daddy and Mommy while Aunt Clare and Uncle Will went out on a date.  I've got the best cousin ever!  We played with blocks and read lots of books.  Then, Daddy went to work and Mommy & I went home.  Sometimes, Mommy sings songs to me.  I really like the new one she sings - Head and Shoulders Knees and Toes!  It makes me giggle every time...I really do like my toes!

Here are a few pictures of me until I see you in person!

Miss Denise made this hat for me - isn't it pretty?  It almost fits!


I'm 19 1/2 weeks old!

Well, enough about me.  How have you been?  What have you been up to these days?

Love,
Madison Grace

1 comment:

sharon said...

Thank you for the post Madison. Grammy Elsie and Grandma really liked it. Post again....soon :-)