Sunday, February 17, 2013

Your Daily Dose of Madison Grace

Enjoy!

Madison wants to drink from a grown up cup...all the time!

5 months old on Feb. 13!

Loves sitting in her high chair seat!  Ahh, growing up so fast!  Also, shout out to all her uncles :)

She can get the spoon in her mouth! Just wait til there's food on it....life's gonna get crazy!

Snuggling with Daddy :)

Hey, there!

Posing with Mommy after church

Ok, see the play mat on the right?  That's where she started out (on her back).  This is where I found her a few minutes later, lol!
Love you all!

2 comments:

sharon said...

loved my daily dose of Madison!

Sarah said...

I just caught up on all the posts I hadn't read! I didn't realize you'd been updating (but I'm SO GLAD you've been updating; I just loved reading about what's been going on with you and Maddi Girl).
Oh, I just want to give her a big hug, get down on the floor, and play with her! :-)